A Blogging Course For Pet Professionals Who Want More Customers In Their Business.
Blogging Bootcamp consists of 4 Modules to teach you the basics of blogging and how to get more traffic to your website.
We will be covering:
Module 1 – Inspiration
- Why Is Blogging Important?
- Who Are Your Ideal Customers?
- What Role Does Your Website Play In Blogging?
- What Should Be Blogging About?
- Why Customer Questions Are So Important?
- Where Can You Get Ideas From?
Module 2 – Writing Blog Posts
- Opening Paragraphs
- Main Body
- How to end a blog post
- Getting ready to publish
Module 3 – SEO
- SEO for Blog Posts
- SEO for Pages
- Meta Descriptions
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics
- Other SEO Factors
Module 4 – Getting Readers
- Plugins for your website
- Sharing blogs on social media
- Creating a community
- Tapping in to other communities
- List Building
- Creating a plan going forward
- Tools to help with blogging
And you will also get to write some blogs and get my feedback. No point learning how to blog unless you are going to practice your skills.
- I run a very successful Pet Sitting and Dog Walking business since 2010, which because of the hard work we have put in we are now in a position to Franchise.
- I get 52,000 visitors per month to my website, 80% of which comes from the blog posts that I write on a weekly basis.
- I have over 41,000 Facebook Fans, which have come from the content that I share, the way I engage with my fans and the yearly competition I run for our business.
- Everything that I teach I do myself on a daily basis to build traffic to my website and engage with my ideal customers.
- I love helping others build their Pet Sitting business and see them enjoying the same success that I have had.
StartChoosing Titles (9:08)
StartWriting Opening Paragraphs (4:46)
StartThe Importance Of Subheaders (5:23)
StartWriting The Main Body Text (6:23)
StartHow To End A Blog Post (6:43)
StartThe Importance of Good Images (2:50)
StartGetting Ready to Publish Your Blog (7:07)
StartBlog Planning Checklist